Therapy online can be just as personal and effective as face to face in an office. However, there are a few things to consider in order to get the most out of your online session.
Therapy online can be done via the internet, using your phone, laptop or iPad/tablet.
It is important to create a private, safe and comfortable space for your session.
• To be at ease and comfortable during the session, you need a space where you feel safe and private to be able to talk freely. It is best to make a time when you will be alone in a room, where the door is closed, where you will not be interrupted at home or work.
• Consider what you will need to be comfortable- water, tissues and so on, good temperature.
• Find a space and time where there will be a minimum of distractions from people, pets, children.
• It is best to silence other devices.
• If it is available, you can use the headphone with a microphone
For a telehealth video call, we mostly use Zoom but if you prefer another platform of communication you are most welcome to discuss this before your appointment.
If you have more concerns or questions about any aspects of meeting online for telehealth, you are most welcome to contact me 0427795721 or email email@example.com
Booked out until Feb 2021
Burleigh Waters, Gold Coast, Qld 4220